Gwinnett County Auto Accident

Practice Area photo     Gwinnett County has one of the highest yearly rates of auto accidents resulting in injuries in the state of Georgia, with some years coming in at over 9000 of these accidents. The average person is at risk of being in an accident even if he is just driving down roads like Sugarloaf Parkway, Beaver Ruin Road, or Duluth Highway, in the middle of the day. If you find that you have been hurt in an auto accident, take precautions and get in touch with trusted Gwinnett County auto accident attorney Charles Scholle to ensure your legal right to compensation is protected.

     Many insurance companies will try to handle auto accident claims as quickly as possible, especially in the early stages of the claim.  The insurance company for the individual who caused the auto accident will start an investigation immediately, because their job is to keep the recovery of the injured person as low as possible.  Immediately following the accident or shortly after, the insurance company will take recorded statements from the persons involved in the car accident, take photographs, get the police report, look at the state of the vehicles and people involved in the accident, and determine the vehicle damage and any medical injuries suffered right away.
     Their reason for trying to settle the claim quickly is to avoid having to pay for any future medical expenses or lost wages that you may incur.  Unfortunately, insurance companies can get away with this, because there are many injuries like brain injuries, bone injuries, and burn injuries, which require treatment long after the initial hospital visit.  An injured person may not know the extent of the injury until after they visit a doctor.  For instance, what appears to be just a broken bone could result in a permanent disability and inability to work.  By hiring an experienced lawyer, you may be able to receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering associated with the accident.

     If you have been hurt in a car accident and think you have a valid claim, contact the Offices of P. Charles Scholle, or come visit our office today.