Attorney Resource Center
Charles Scholle accepts catastrophic injury and wrongful death referrals from other attorneys who practice in different areas or in different jurisdictions. We offer generous co-counsel fee arrangements in compliance with Georgia Rule of Professional Conduct 1.5(e) and are willing to assist in advancing expenses and costs associated with complex injury and wrongful death litigation. Whether we are working with a Georgia attorney or an out-of-state law firm, we are dedicated to providing ethical legal representation focused on achieving excellent results for the clients and counsel.
As a resource for other attorneys, we have provided the following forms and articles for review and download. Please be advised that these forms are only examples of documents that we have drafted in the past, and may not be appropriate for a different factual or legal scenario. Our firm makes no representation as to the correctness of these forms for your legal matter, so please make appropriate modifications. If you have any questions regarding the forms, you may call us toll-free at 1-866-972-5287 or in Atlanta at 770-717-5100. You may also send a message online or by Email.Articles
- Assumption of Risk Doctrine in Georgia
- Categories and Types of Georgia Auto Insurance
- Contributory and Comparative Negligence in Georgia
- Georgia Intestate Property Distribution
- Family Purpose Doctrine in Georgia
- Last Clear Chance Doctrine in Georgia
- Liability of Parents for Conduct of Children in Georgia
- Subsequent Remedial Measures in Georgia
Sample Pleadings—Georgia Complaints and Petitions filed by our attorneys on behalf of our injury, probate and wrongful death clients in Georgia.
- Auto Accident Complaint and Initial Discovery
- Auto Accident Drunk Driver Complaint and Initial Discovery
- Dismissal Without Prejudice
- Federal Court Auto Accident Drunk Driver Complaint and Initial Discovery
- Motorcycle Accident Complaint and Initial Discovery
- Premises Liability Complaint and Discovery
- Products Liability Complaint and Discovery
- Tractor Trailer Complaint and Initial Discovery
Sample Motions—Georgia motions filed by our attorneys in Georgia injury, probate and wrongful death cases.
- Motion to Compel Discovery
- Objection to Inependent Medical Examination Request
- Objection to Medical Narrative
Sample Discovery-- Examples of Georgia interrogatories, depositions, requests for admissions, and requests for production of documents for injury, products liability, probate and wrongful death matters.
- Plaintiff's Response to Defendants Non-Party Request Letters
- Notice to Introduce Medical Narrative
- Notice of Deposition
- Non-Party Document Request
- Motion to Compel Discovery
- 30(b)(6) Deposition Notice
Sample Wrongful Death Probate Documents
Please contact us if you would like to talk to us about a matter referral. You may call us toll-free at 1-866-972-5287 or in Atlanta at 770-717-5100 or by send message online or an Email. We are here to help you.